Safe and quiet truck parking area
for well-rested truck drivers
near the A44!
Only about 3km away from the motorway A44 – exit Geseke (inbetween Dortmund and Paderborn) – is this fenced and monitored security truck parking area with comfort for your drivers!
Blomenröhr Premium Truckparking offers:
- Completely fenced area (4000qm) with privacy protection through thick hedge
- Access restriction through automatic gate barrier system – separate barrier for entry and exit!
- Continuous video surveillance of the park area with recording
- Uniform illumination of the park area in the darkness thanks to LED light masts
- Access only for registered users!
- 25 reservable and thus garanteed truck parking spaces – the annoying search for a parking space is no longer necessary
- TAPA PSR Partner
- Well-kept sanitary facilities with separate washrooms/WC and shower – usable free of charge!
- Cozy and heated lounge for the drivers with plenty of seating and table football
- NEW from July 23: Covered outdoor seating “Chillout Lounge” and PlayZone with table tennis and dart board
- Digital Laundry Room – with washing machine and dryer. Can be booked digitally!
- Tea kitchen for washing up
- Outdoor seating
- Disinfectant- and soap dispensers available
- Free electricity connectors
- Female drivers can also feel comfortable and safe here!
- Approx. 3km away from the A44 – Geseke motorway exit
- Located in a quiet industrial park “Geseke Süd-West”
- Supermarket with bakery und drinks shop within a distance of 300m
- Tire trade with workshop, free truck-workshop within walking distance
- Hospital with emergency room, pharmacy within a distance of 800m
- Downtown Geseke, Natural park in the quarry within walking distance
To ensure that the drivers’ and residents’ sleep are not disturbed, it is forbidden to run diesel-powered cooling units during the night (10:00pm – 6:00 am)!
- Entry and exit possible around the clock (24/7)
- Parking fees (since 1.10.2022)
12 hours: 20,00 €
24 hours: 28,00 €
48 hours: 44,00 €
- 80% of the costs can be reimbursed through the De-Minimis funding program
- Can be booked exklusivly after prior registration via the www.bosch-secure-truck-parking.com portal, TRAVIS Road Services https://www.yourtravis.com/en/ or by KRAVAG TruckParking App www.kravag-truck-parking.de – you will receive an opening code for entry and exit sent to your mobile phone
- Billing/debiting by collective bill via Robert Bosch GmbH, TRAVIS Road Services or KRAVAG/Complina
- Collective invoices can be submitted to the BAG as part of the De-minimis funding program and 80% reimbursed