We would be very happy to meet you at the Bauma 2019 in Munich on our outside stand FN.826/2 – next to the Palfinger booth.
As the construction machines are getting bigger and heavier we are presenting new, optimized low bed trailers and dumpers at the bauma 2019 in Munich, which practically implement this topic and have more loading volume and mass than before. The following vehicles are issued by us:
– Type 687/21000 – 21t Tandem Low Bed trailer with 16,7t payload and a loading height of only 87cm!
– Type 899/18000 – 19t Two-way tipper with 6m loading area length, with Info center for reading the axle / support load and other useful information
– Type 889/18000 as a new SPECIAL MODEL – 19t Three-way tipper, twin tires, with 5.50m load bed length, with 60cm high side walls with reinforcement, spring actuators and inserted ramps – the combination tipper especially for the transport of large quantities of bulk material, but also for the transport of construction machinery
– Type 888/14000 – 14t Three-way tipper with large single tires 385/55 R 19,5 and elevated front wall
– Type 664/11900 – 11.9t Tandem-Low Bed trailer with new side profile with drop eyes approx. every 60cm
– Type 553/7500 hot dip galvanized – 7,5t low loader now with Wabco ABS brake and full LED lighting (soon also with COC)
– Type 441/3500 painted – 3.5t Tandem-Minitrailer with height adjustable drawbar
– Type 428/2750 hot-dip galvanized
The focus will be on the topic “load securing” – we now have a wide range of different external profiles with lashing eyes and retractable straps and lashing hooks as such, from which you can choose the optimal load securing concept for yourself.